Welcome to the 2007 edition of “Power Gen” talking about global market, internationalisation, world wide competition, energy constraints. BONO prefers talking about sustainability for future industrial development according to Kyoto Protocol.
We are trying, through our strategic vision, to Make it Possible !!!
The BONO GROUP including BONO ENERGIA (industrial boilers and heaters), BONO ARTES (primary and waste water treatment systems), BONO SISTEMI (engineering and integration) will account this year for more than 32% of the CANNON Group’s turnover.
The wider horizon prospected by the energy field’s growth is becoming a key factor for CANNON’s diversification strategy for the coming years.
BONO ENERGIA , through its Engineering Division, takes care of products and clients requiring specific design for the boilers and high degree of engineering and service. The Engineering Division’s product segmentation includes, but is not limited to:
- Thermal fluid heaters for oil & gas sector up to 40 MW capacity in package configuration.
- Water tube boilers for industrial, chemical and petrochemical sectors up to 150 t/h capacity.
- Heat recovery steam generators for co-generation power plants up to 15 MW gas turbine power capacity.
- Auxiliary boilers for power generation designed on specific clients needs.
- CTH boilers designed for district heating application.
Within this frame of business segmentation the new CTH forced circulation modular design water tube boilers is representing a key of innovation for BONO ENERGIA marketing approach to district heating.
We invite you to read the articles in this BONO NEWS in order to know us a little more, to talk to our staff present at the Fair or to call us anytime: together we can evaluate what is the best answer to your needs.
Your Satisfaction is the Building Block of Our Success!