Cannon @ Utech Asia/PU China 2011
The CANNON Group will be present at Utech Asia/PU China 2011 (Shanghai-Pudong, P.R. of China, 5/8-09-2011) with their local subsidiary Cannon Far East.
Their latest technological developments will be presented by an international and domestic team of process specialists:
- High and Low-Pressure Polyurethanes Mixing Heads & Dosing Units: a complete range of advanced solutions, dedicated to general purpose up to complex applications such as filled and reinforced formulations, multi-component and multi-hardness foaming, micro-shots, high-outputs, spray, cavity filling, pipe insulation, gasketing and potting.
- The new patented Cannon JL mixing head: the head design significantly changes the mixing method, and brings important operational advantages, already proven in production, such as more laminar flow, higher output and no injectors to calibrate and operate.
On top of this, the Cannon JL is able to enhance the foam performances of several blowing agents currently used in production (hydrocarbons, HFC 245fa, Methyl Formate, Carbon Dioxide, etc.). For these reasons the new JL mixing head meets the expectations of the world largest manufacturers of domestic refrigerators and already found a place in their most modern production lines.
- A new major achievement in the field of domestic refrigerators will be on show at Utech Asia.
- Dedicated solutions for the Eolic power generator's industry: the range of Cannon DX Infusion machines for Epoxy resins, the moulding solutions for DCPD (DiCycloPentaDiene resins), Aluminium Die-casting equipment for the large electric rotors used for the power generation.
- ESTRIM, Cannon High pressure injection technology for fast production of moulded Epoxy composite parts, based on E-System dosing units and LN 7/3 mixing head. This innovative solution aims at the replacement of slow RTM process.
- Complete plants for the production of flexible and rigid Slabstock foams, including modern high-pressure mixing solutions, with metering and dispensing equipment for alternative blowing agents.
- Technologies for the insulation of residential, commercial and industrial buildings: a wide range of proven, reliable, economically and technologically advanced solutions based on discontinuous and continuous methods for the production of insulated boards, sandwich panels, insulated window frames, large decorative ceramic tiles and other accessories for the road and railway construction fields will be unveiled at this show.
- The Cannon technology for the insulation process of pipes with rigid PU foams: a new, innovative high-pressure mixing and dispensing technique for the production of homogeneous quality foams – suitable for both continuous and discontinuous production methods – will be presented at Utech Asia.
- The range of Cannon solutions dedicated to the Automotive and transportation industries, in particular for flexible seats and car interior parts.
Cannon is an international, independent Group providing industries with dedicated engineering solutions and a wide series of products and services.
In addition to a complete range of plants and machines for continuous and discontinuous Polyurethanes foaming (manufactured in Europe, in China, in Japan and in the USA), the Group supply thermoforming lines for thermoplastic sheets, presses and preformers for composite materials, industrial electronics, Aluminium die-casting machines, industrial boilers, special heating ovens and water and environmental treatment plants.
Cannon provide to their customers a global network of sales and service operations in more than 40 countries.
Present in China for nearly 25 years – with the manufacturing centre Shinnon in Zhongshan, near Guangzhou and three sales offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou – Cannon offer to the Chinese market a range of well-appreciated services:
- prompt local service and spare parts availability,
- technical advice and consultancy,
- remote service connection,
- direct help-line assistance,
- periodical training courses.
Visit Us at Utech Asia/PU China 2011: You Are Welcome, at Cannon!