Automata is the Cannon's Division dedicated to the production of Industrial Electronics Controls. Supplying very specialized controls to the Group's Units and to many other different industries it has gained considerable experience in dealing with unusual, very specific requests, and in satisfying them.
Automata operates from two Units, one based near Milan, Italy and the other near Munich, Germany: both are dedicated to the solution of complex requests coming from the market, such as
- CAN distributed controls
- Realtime Ethernet products
- Control systems for multi-axes numerically-controlled wood-working, metal-working and textile automatic machines,
- Automatic remote checking systems for chemical and petrochemical pumping stations,
- Monitoring systems to measure the performances of complete factories,
- Checking systems for innovative assembly methods for new automotive electric circuits, etc.
|PC based automation|
|SERCOS III: Realtime Ethernet|
|SERCOS II & CAN|