Cannon have developed many different types of high-pressure mixing heads which are specific to particular applications and required performance, achieving a consistent and excellent standard in terms of reliability and quality of these products.
Today the range of high-pressure Cannon mixing heads is composed by the following models:
- JL - Two-component, "jet-less" head where the mixing efficiency is obtained by speed and not by pressure
- FPL* - Standard two-component characterized by "L-shaped" design
- FP2L - FPL version with double mixing chamber
- LN - Two-component, characterized by "straight-through" design
- AX - Multi-components head, dedicated to the production of automotive flexible seats
- ZX - Two-component, characterized by "Z-shaped" design, dedicated to pipe's insulation
- InterWet - Designed for the co-injection of reinforced & filled Polyurethanes
Select your head from the menu, here on the left.
The mixing chamber design of the FPL, FP2L, JL, AX and InterWet models is based on the well-known Cannon patented "L-shaped" geometry.
* various Cannon Patents